updates~ updates~

Sunday, June 7, 2009

happy holidays! i know its a lil late. cant believe time pass so fast. there goes my 1 week holidays.. *sob*

anyways~ to those who know me well~ i'm so sorry if i call you guys assholes, or ass or gays and shut up.. just know that i didnt mean it in the "mean" way. just jokingly say it. it's ok to those that i talk to but to those that i chat with~ i guess u cant know my tone so yea =)

i was on the way to tuition when suddenly i realise it was a lil dark for 4pm and when i look up i cant help but take a picture
i know right~ its like a storm is coming..or if you've seen the harry potter trailer somewhat feels like there's dementors or something..ok~ i should stop with the crappings~ heheh

oh yea~ to lydia&mu i dunno wats wrong with ur blog link but if u want me to re-link can you pls give me ur URL pls, and ty.

2 comments:

Christian said...

Damn, those dementors. I think they're attacking Philippines as well xD

In any case, I have a new blog and link. Check it out. The old one is gone btw

http://confessionsofinsomnia.blogspot.com/

Lydia said...

its undefinedbtntlost--lhaf.blogspot.com