sms-ing~

Friday, August 20, 2010

hahah! seriously titles are so troublesome =/ i have no idea what to put as title, even in my essays...so i usually just finish my essay first then only simply write a title, cause when ur running out of time, every/anything seems good xP

anyways~ funny thing bout texting. after entering all saints, for some reason, phone doesnt shut up anymore. sooo yea, my mum cant stand it no more and she wenttt....

mum: STOP smsing!!!!
sis: yeaa lor, everyday sms saja..mum conficate her phone [yea, ebil sister..i know]
me : nooooo, i swear i wasnt smsing. all i did was reply em >.< [HONEST]
mum: u reply means u text
me: isnt it rude not to reply plp when they text euu?
sis: OMG! we are NOT having this convo again.

apparently my sis realy hates me texting, it seems like i tend to ditch her or something. so yea.. BUT I DONT, m actualy listening to her. nyehh~~~ screw u plp who says my sis is quiet. SHE FREAKIN sat down and gave me a 20minutes lecture on why i shouldnt text!

neway~ happy birthday lyds! :) ur finally 18th! finally legal, i know u have a boyfriend but be smart. family planning is important and so you should take safety precautions to ** and *** and and ****.... HAHAHAH! she's gonna kill me if she reads this xP so sad u had to cancel whatever plans that was in store for euu cause ur sick :(( get well sooon darls. take good care of yourself when ur in kL, m gonna miss eu like crazy here :'(

this numb/encore by Jay-Z ft Linkin Park has been playing in the background since 10 minutes ago. lawl.....dang KONG u DEFINITELY failed to mention the RAP part is 3/4 of the song!!!! =O

0 comments: