life as it is

Thursday, September 22, 2011

haha~ i suddenly miss a lot of people :) i dont know. random, just hits me.
i havent been in touch with A LOT OF PEOPLE. i wonder how they are;
LYDS! especially you, no word woman . simmy. nickt. winss. jason. james. sou wei&wen. jingy. yan2.
wonder how they are. i didnt realise how lng i havent been in contact until my dad suddenly ask me bout 1 of em. then i was like....idk o.o lawl

actually now that i think about it, its not only those that are far that m losing my contact. even those that are near. ely, jacqs.... :( hmm~ everyone's is busy with their own thang.....

stpm= life killer T_T

neway~ thank you BIOLOGY. for at least securing me a spot for "lulus sepenuh". m working bloody hard for stpm. disciplining myself and all for it. *pumped up* i even deleted digimon on my computer, backed up in hard disk tho. but not touching it until this whole stpm thing is over. BOOS~

and m loving the mozart eventho it has some probs here and there. as in limitations. but wifi is pretty awesome, incomparable to iphone, esp in terms of apps but overall still not bad :)

x

0 comments: