i couldnt be bothered with giving this post a title

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

*ignore the grammar and all*
I'm like having my 1st term holidays right now~ which will last for a week (stingy MOE) hahah~ anyways~ today is like the second day and apparently i forgot what does it mean to spend time WISELY.

since m dead bored I'll write a uberly boring post bout the activities that is and gonna be doing for this week~
1) finish watching one tree hill season 5
2) finish all my h/w (if that is possible)
3) revise! -soo working on it-
4) ooowh!!! n ask my cousin bout how to get the driving license and all...

i should really start sleeping early and waking up early cause i just realise, my mood is like really bad if i wake up late =.= but i have to agree i sleep reallllllllllly~ i mean....for the pass few days i slept at 4.30am and 5am. earlyyy huh..even tho I've always "dreamed" of not sleeping for 24 hrs but seriously dont see that happening anytime soon. (jan2 i know if your reading this your probably gonna say i have sad dream..) T_T

oh great now i'm really speechless......

0 comments: