continuation of last post~

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

AT LAST i got my far frenzy. its an awesome game. you should try it =P i downloaded it from a website. its safe and the best part is ITS FREE. and heck, no "u have 50minutes left" yes, those annoys m. BIG TIME.

soo yea, last Thursday went for that law test(for driving) and i passed :) wheee~ then on Sunday i went for the bengkel without jing2 =( but then i met some new friends. they are pretty awesome, hilarious. from kian kok. i change my perception towards the students of the school. hahha~ anyways my friends/cousins, technically everyone who has already got a license advice me on:

1) the ceramah(talk) go with a friend cause u might die out boredom alone. which i listened and walaa~ brought jing. supposedly lydia but she cancelled on me last minute. damn childm, which is why i say U PICK THE DAY. but meh~ nvm~ dat was soo last month. jing my saviour ;) hahah~ yes, she rushed to my hse in 10mins time >.< at 7am in the morn.the guy came at 7.30am =P and then we saw carol and her cousin, danny there. what a coincidence =D then there was drama cause of the cina bengs fault. soo yea. luckily we sat very far not that far but obviously not with them far :)

2) they told me the bengkel was okay. well yea, the guy who gave the talk was hilarious man. or may be i was so damn bored that my humour point got dangerously low that watever was okay-ly funny became very funny. then after the bengkel( in the morning ) was over, i had no idea what was to come next. we had lunch, the uncle brough us out of the place. and yea....seirously didnt know what was gonna happen in the afternoon but somewhat figured out it was prolly driving. I WAS RIGHT. see told you I AM PSYHIC. acknowledge that people and live with it! ;)

what they forgot to mention to me was driving is friggin tiring =.= u have to hold the clucth and stay and press on the fuel and the clutch and the brakes. okay, the car revolves around the clutch. no wonder geniuses came out with auto cars =)

分开也是另一种明白
最后的疼爱是手放开
不想用言语拉扯所以选择不责怪
感情就像候车月台有人走有人来
我的心是一个站牌写着等待

0 comments: