happy february!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

lame. yes i know but wow time flies~doest it? its gonna be CNY in like what? a week time? omg! AND I HAVE NO NEW CLOTHES *runs around butt naked shouting for help* and yesh, m in the office right now >.< hahah! and i've been meaning to update the blog.seriously i have =3 its just u know.there's the work. the distractions. the temptations. ..... i shall stop till there. hahah!

anyways~ sooo much have happen in the past few weeks lets start with the not-so-great-happenings. you know some people say games tends to bring out the real nature of a person? at 1st i was like nah, that cant be right cause its just a game and u have to be like really close to that certain some1 to know them real well. yea, my own theory betrayed me, and how did it happen?

last week or was it last last week. i was like on9 playing all-time-not-so favourite game..well you know what, and if you dont. u'll still live without this piece of unimportant information :) anyways~ as i just on, my well-acquainted-acquaintance-who we shall not name here. yes, i know even after what he/she has done i shall not disclose the name. i seriously should win an award for my nobility =3

***damn nickt ning ning for influencing me with the =3 T_T *** advertisement :D

well anyways, he/she who we shall name Q asked me to on Q's friends acc~ usually Q's attitude towards me pun like so rude but when asked me to ask Q's friend acc like a change of attitude 360 degree like so nice.. sooo i was like may be Q changed. like hell yea he/she did =.= i should have known better that people dont change. anyways~ so at 1st i didnt understand why Q asked me to on that certain friend's acc. Q said he/she will tell me but from the looks of it i dont think he/she was planing to.

anyways~ i finally understand cause the friend has a ring that will add 2x exp. so yea...helped he/she train for 1 hr for 1mil. so not worth it actually. and the attitude also sigh~ T_T the world would be a much better place without these plp. anyways~ then i decided to use the friends acc. but then Q didnt let and towallie like u know quoted~"dont use ...'s account i will change the password tomorrow" omg! i'm like so fucking pissed man. like i helped you and trust me that 1mil is very lil and plus Q's so rich so to he/she it wasnt even much too.

its like i towallie understand it if it was a stranger doing this but i mean, someone u actually knew for a year plus saying and doing this. u have any idea how that felt like. there are people who are actually so shit-ass-selfish. and i mean to those who actually know me i'm like the if your nice to me i'll be willingly help you. Q probably took advantage of me that way, even my sis says so. my sis was like you should have known better. soo yea, thats the last straw i look passed and ignore the times when he/she treated me like shit so yea.

tssk~ some people are to be left that way i suppose and keeping those plp in your life are just a waste of time, its definitely not worth it. so a piece of advice to myself. choose friend's wisely. haha

There comes a time when every bird has to fly
At some point every rose has to die
......................
Teach a man to fish, feed a man for life
You show your kids the truth, Hope they never lie

0 comments: