Saturday, August 20, 2011

APOLOGIES on the lack of updates.
my internet was down and there was on line yada3~
neway~ i think i wont be much of a "frequent updater" because trial and all is coming. and my excel result is FAR from acceptable. so yea. I.SHALL.STUDY.MY.ASS.OFF.THIS.HOLIDAYS.

i would totally put up the "hiatus" sign for my blog but~ since holiday is approaching i might just update a thing or two, so no..no signs yet :P

lalalala~ watching my girlfriend is a gumiho lately. its quite nice, not bad :)
other than that nothing much bout my life. its getting boring-er. which is a good thing ;)
i like it. i like how it is now.

oh! and happy birthday lyds xD betcha spending qual time with him :P heheh~

5 comments:

Ryan said...

at least you make it a point to update your blog! :)

Ryan said...

at least you make it a point to update your blog every now and then. :)

chewyming said...

hehehs~ true...cause blogging is destressing :P

Ryan said...

all the best for your STPM! U can do it, make me proud :D LOL

chewyming said...

lawl! lameness ryan :P hahah~ btw~ how's ur result anyway? o.O