why i love BLG

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ALL their songs are equally awesome! never get tired of listening to em'

-Up Against the wall (AWESOME-ST SONG EVER)
And I can't deny your eyes
You know I try to read between the lines
I saw a warning sign
And then you threw me up against the wall
Who said that it's better to have loved and lost?
I wish that I had never loved at all

-Thunder
I tried to read between the lines
I tried to look in your eyes
I want a simple explanation
For what I'm feeling inside
I gotta find a way out
Maybe there's a way out

-the shot heard around the world
I used to hideaway and only try to save myself
From falling in love, or staying up on the shelf
I was afraid to walk the streets alone, or by your side
Just waiting up for something that could save my life

-Holiday
A new start
I've broken too many hearts
And I don't have any clue where to go
I don't know
But maybe I'll be back someday after my holiday

-Chemicals Collide
I got a couple of problems
A thousand puzzles runnin' through my head
But I think that you could solve them
You're always just one step ahead

-Go
Believe the tunnel can end, believe your body can mend
yeah I know you can make it through,
cause I believe in you
So let’s go put up a fight,
let’s go make everything all right
go on and take a shot,
go give it all you’ve got
oh yeah I know it’s not easy,
I know that it’s hard
know it’s not always pretty
...
get up and go,
take a chance and be strong
you can’t spend your whole life
holding on
don’t look back just go,
take a breath, move along
you can’t spend your whole life
holding on

-The Great Escape (cant wait to sing this after STPM!)
Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway
Watch it burn
Let it die
Cause we are finally free tonight

-Hero/Heroine
I never thought that you could break me apart
I keep a sinister smile and a hold of my heart
..
But not this time
Cause you caught me off guard
Now I'm running and screaming
...
I won't try to philosophize
I'll just take a deep breath and I'll look in your eyes
This is how I feel
And it's so surreal
...
And I don't know why
You'd even try
But I won't lie
...
Had my heart on lockdown
And then you turned me around

i shall stop here~ but people, check out ALL their songs. its really good :) it's VERY relate-able.

0 comments: