another fcked up day

Wednesday, March 9, 2011









ima gonna take it to the extreme.
i guess this exam to me is like a wake up call, karma.
why i think so:
1.i promise myself to study at least 2 -3 hours a day and i havent even begun, and what date is it today? 9th of march. PURRFECT,
2. i promise not to procrastinate (in my reso) and i havent exactly been working on it, i did..but i know i can do better
3. a reminder of not to get over confident about last years mark
4. dont predict questions. study everything!
5. less texting&fb-ing. ALSO in my reso which i havent done
6. i promise to deactivate fb acc after sports day (which i did not, until today)
7. no texting when i'm studying (which i obviously did not comply to, most prolly cause no studying was done -.- only texting..pffts~)

so yea, i guess this exam is just u know god's way of "reminding" me what i have said and not kept. hahahha!~ oh well~ ima gonna chuck my phone aside&deactivate my fb & full blast study until this exam is over..

and when exam is over...im still gonna continue with my plans...just LESS strict =P but that doesnt mean i'm gonna reactivate back fb. so plp! if u want to look for me, the only way to do it is CALL my number cause i think my house phone is down too -_-
all smses will not be entertained regardless of who you are :)













0 comments: