another wednesday

Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm back mapling. hahah! but surprisingly this time i'm towallie not addicted to it..well i just play so that i can waste my time...so i'm not really into the leveling and all plus i only play when i have friends with me. hahah! paying alone sucks... BIG TIME.

really wanna go see my cousins new pup =( and i wont be taking my computer, law test tomorrow and instead has been changed to thursday. no space =( sooo yea~~~~~~ its all good tho cause i dont think i'm very prepared to take the test. ahahhaha! and i hope more plp can on9 in the morning seriously so damn boring and today maple's having server check soo i cant play..meh =/

decided not to let plp guess the lyrics cause it seems so l-a-m-e, so ima prolly still gonna put lyrics or quotes from books, and if u guys wanna know where i get those quotes/lyrics from just ask me. oh and btw~ nickt got it right, kris allen-live like we're dying. he sounds awfully like the script, actually i did thought it was the script =/ hahha~

just realise that talking lawyer style is so hard! like seriously whats with all the lawyer term and all, sounds pretty cool tho ;) and i refuse to :3 nickt! i shall =3 to everyone in the world but nick! hahahahh!!! =P

Waking up I see that everything is ok
The first time in my life and now it's so great
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great
I wouldn't change a thing about it

0 comments: