does not! does to, does not! does to

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

my post will have nothing to do with the title~ hahah! the title just reminded me of how i usually argue with people on some certain issue =3

have u ever thought about where will u be a year from now? i mean~ seems so far right? a YEAR from now? you'll be surprise how time flies. anyways~ take it from a-just-graduated-from high school-and-now-waiting- for-my-SPM-result, me, enjoy ur form 5. its your last year in high school and regardless on how shit-ass and sucky that high school is. YOU are graduating from there and trust me, unless u plan to repeat another year. enjoy every seconds and happenings there.

another day in the office, again very bored. boring. freakin' bores the crap out of me but what the hell. i somewhat wish i could be in school with my buddies now..missing them a lot~ its so weird to not being able to walk in the corridors. laugh like crazy because of the most stupidest/retardest thing (yes, those two words are without the -est) see at least I'm not getting dumber. actually i think i am..i was fb-ing with this friend(simmy) then i wanted to say table salt in chemistry style...then i was like sodium nitrate, then i was like..wait i don't think its sodium nitrate..so i just said it out loud like "what's table salt in chem style?" then my dad was like sodium chloride..i'm like..rights....seriously man, just a few months of no school and i already cant remember sodium chloride??! dude, that's like 2 years off hard work down the drains!! and my dad havent touch chem in like 20 years. what does that says about me? you know what! dont even bother answering that question. T_T

if this goes on in a month time I'll be asking my sis how to spell February, but no worries, u'll never know i cant spell February cause this is the 21st century we have what we call the Internet. a spell checker. see~ i can check my spelling and towallie correct it, so yea.u wont even know that i cant spell february.which is towallie just stupeed cause of course i can spell february..damn~ i crap a lot, dont i? i can already write a whole not-less-than-120-words essay on february! hahaha~ well yea, i mean..its a know fact since the day i DESCENDED(god, i love this word) from heaven in my momma's belly (womb) to earth. oh yea, fall out boys old songs/albums are awesome...i'm re-adicted to it again :D

thank you for wasting a few minutes(depending on how fast u can read) of your precious time from today to read my blog~ :) i know, i know. a very sudden and random penutup =P

0 comments: