the bulb just lighted!

Friday, January 15, 2010

to those who still not get what i'm trying to say, to put it in other way its "i've just got an idea!"

i've decided that for every post ima gonna put like part of the lyrics there for my fellow readers to guess :) it could be songs from any language but i'll try to get like translation if it is a song from another language than english. =.= nvm i think you guys will understand it soon. then i'm gonna post the answer as in the "artist and song name" on my following post ;) anyways~

i would wanna say good luck to those who are working on their "problems faced by youth" essay. and hope u guys can pass it up by tomorrow ;) and at last going for that driving class (law) need to sit through that boring god knows how many hours but oh well! as long as i get my license. dude! i somewhat sacrificed another brunei plan fot this class..then today lydia told me she thought its on sunday so she cant go with me tomorrow =( oh well~ i guess i am after all FATED to go there alone. i'm gonna make sure my handphone is full of battery and sms whoever is my pitiful victim that is gonna keep me company. any VOLUNTEERS? =P

this is gonna be a pretty easy one =)
lyrics:~
We only got 86 400 seconds in a day to
turn it all around or throw it all away
we gotta tell 'em that we love 'em
while we got the chance to say

0 comments: