new year :D

Monday, January 11, 2010

well i guess you can say its been a REALLY long time since u last heard from me. so i guess I'm gonna start blogging again (wonder how long THIS time will last) haha~ the reason why I've decided to start blogging is because i just realised that most of my friends from the winter-camp is blogging so yea :)

speaking of which i went to this root seeking winter camp in china last year 22 dec 09 till 2 jan 2010 (12 days). sooo yea, i think its the 1st time my sis and I went to a camp out of KK, MALAYSIA, with a bunch of teens to another country without parents supervision :D the camp was awesome..i'm so glad i made the right choice to go. no regrets at all. okay, may be a little but not on going to the camp, just didnt manage to take pictures with a couple of plp =(

ooowh, did i forget to mention it was the 1st time spending new years and Christmas and Chinese's ping an ye and dong jie without family~ for some reason i feel that 2010 will hold lots of firsts for me :) looking forward to it ;) hehehe~ unfortunately the stupeed camera died on me on the 2nd day i was in china, tried to charge it but then prolly due to the voltage difference or whatevers i cant seem to charge so the end to that =.= so for that whole trip i basically depended on other plp's camera T_T sad eh? so people out there who has my pictures. CAN U PLEASE SEND IT TO ME?! thank you :D

ima gonna try to upload pictures, but no promises. heheh~ laziness gets the better of me, but u guys can always visit my facebook~ there's like tons of pics there :) and m sooo used to having lyd by my side taking picture than i feel so diff when m the 1 holding the cam~so yeaaa =)

eh~ that's all for now~ gonna tell u my adventures(as nickt says it) in my next post or something :)

0 comments: