eh~ err~ title it ask.hmm..

Thursday, April 30, 2009

i swear any more decisions my brain will blow. btw~ i might go back to bru during June. brunei holiday time. i say MIGHT which means FAT CHANCE ok not that fat but yea. i've decided that if my dad's driving then i'll go..see where does the fat comes from. cause i think he's gonna be quite bz n all so nyehhh~~~
even if i go back, i'll just go for this course which is cool~ and m planning to drag plp to go with me =) yay!~ my sis just wanna go back to buy comics so i'm friendless..ok dat sounds so depressing..is it me or the way i type today is like detach and ...ok fine m speechless and m blaming it all on the exams!!!

sleeps a lot lately! i guess this has something to do with exam and how your brain cell tends to die, u noe overthinking. it's like a killing spree in there well you wouldnt know would you. so i sincerely apologise to me frens cause i tend to doze off while smsing. woops~ T_T soo yea..realllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy soriiieeee >.<

winn!!~ m dying to get u on9..i need a cbox and and and there's no1 who know how to put it on. actually they do but my page like cacat sikit. so need your help...miss u lots too..wonder how u doing now =)

now that i think about it i haven't heard from simmy n vivi too lately..may b I'm the one who seldom on these days..hmmmm

o yay!~ i finish a post..now off i go..lalalal~~ have a nice day everyone =D

0 comments: