gah! scerwd up life!!

Friday, April 10, 2009

seriously these TENSIONS must so be released..i feel like I'm about to blow anytime soon.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY EMAIL???!!! i went online and wants to check on my mails~ the usual.. and it frigging said:



You don't have an inbox...yet




WTH! is dis some sort of prank? a joke??! not funny!!! i have important emails there.. not that i run a corporate business but I HAVE..i repeat..UBERLY IMPORTANT EMAILS IN THERE! THERE!!! that friggin non existent inbox!! YESH! i am soo pissed off! stress-out! i feel like stabbing someone, jump off a cliff. whatever! and seriously when i mean IMPORTANT i mean it. not some love-letter important. it's the air tickets important kind.
see~ m so screwed. my life is officially over. how do i break it to my parents. i dont wanna pay for their tickets TT_TT and what if they need to refer back when their credit cards bill came.
i shall hereby leave all my gizmo to my sister and books to my friend lydia. wish to donate all my organs to the needy and lastly to be cremated.

i seriously wish and hope that my email comes back tomorrow. like what a friend just said, may be the internet or whatever is the one having problems.

not only that my exam is two weeks away~ i seriously need to study but i cant get enough sleep, luckily we have unimportant&boring subjects which allows me to doze off half the time. see~ exactly why we should love English class =D but not the weird english teacher.

actually those two arent the only things that screwd up my life. there are worst but prefer not to state it in the blog as everyone knows~ BLOG IS A PUBLIC THING. oh well~ till here then.


btw~ happy birthday simmy =) sorry its a lil late.
btw~ i heard of the news.. if you need someone to talk to, m always here. k. i promise that even if its 4am i would go online if u want me to. and anything just sms me. PLS dun keep it all to urself! you are not a burden or watsoever. not telling me will make me feels like shit or crap or whichever way u wanna put it. all the best to u.

0 comments: