busy busy me

Saturday, April 4, 2009

its April~ our government exam is on November and my teacher who i have no idea what her brain is made of said "they started tuition class so late, its suppose to start during February or march" oh oh! did i forgot to mention! my tuition class schedule?~ cause it goes like this.

Monday-Thursday~ till 3pm
Friday~ till 4pm
we sometimes have class on Saturdays
extra curricular activities is on every alternate Saturdays.
statement of the day: it's not easy to be a student.

then i have tuition everyday except for Thursdays and Sundays. BUT now i'll have driving classes on Sundays.
so yea~ its like i totally have no time what so ever. so the only time i can go online is on Saturday nights so catch me if you can~ lalalala~~~ xP if not sms or send off9 messages xD

oh yea! back to driving. heheh! yay!!! m gonna learn soon. next week......i so cant wait *excited* though i heard its quite boring at first BUT oh well~ that's the first step. my mummy and daddy so cannot wait for me to drive so that they can dump all the "driving responsibility" to me. that includes driving me & my sis to school and tuition whatsoever so that they can go for their like 100th honeymoon. T_T good for them.

working under pressure is not so bad, in fact i guess it's the only way i can study properly. weird huh. =.= is it me or its just form5 cause I'm so frigging pumped up to study! hahah~ gawd! m such a nerd. NOT. actually I'm just a girl on mission. i guess i did slacked a bit too much when i was in form4. hehe..

I've decided to update my blog like at least once a week, hehe....seriously planning to DISOWN(a new word i learnt from lyd) lawl! my "laziness" though i don't think attitude can be disown but who cares! ehehehe.

0 comments: