today~~

Thursday, April 16, 2009

i know right! such an interesting title xP hehe..anyway. here am i sipping green tea while thinking of what to type actually i do know what to type but starting is just so hard for me. hmm~

oh yea~ when i say green tea i literally meant tea leaves that are green. hahaha.

so here i am onlining though i said I'll try not to since exam is like 3 days away. sigh~ couldn't resist temptation. i mean come on who can? i didnt go to school today cause it was MAPEC(majlis anugerah pelajar cemerlang) and i didn't get any award this year which is like depressing cause it's like the first time ever since i entered the school that I'm not getting any cash so instead of going to that function, sitting with the crowd staring at people getting award and listening to the never ending speeches. i decided to stay at home and sleep till 11am! which i did! what an accomplishment. i feel sooo proud of myself now. i rarely get to sleep past 10 T_T
ooh!~ just got an sms that they are giving Friday& Saturday off too =D yay!

so yea~ as i was depress(exaggerated) and all i told my mum about it and suggest that she should bring me for karaoke or something. AGAIN...just for cheering up myself purposes.dont go to karaokes...lawl~ and so the conversation goes like this

me: mum, u know the mapec thing this year i don't get any cash n all so you should bring me to pub or karaoke or the movies.
mum: *looks at me* y are we celebrating?
me: we're not celebrating =.= its a I'm so down so u should bring me somewhere to take my minds off things
mum: why do we have to go to pubs n karaokes?
me: gah! nevermind i think I'll just go to sleep. goodnight (and so i left)

see how they tends to go BESIDES the point and OUT-OF topic. yea~ same goes to my dad too. no wonder i'm like that too..haha~ the genes xP
oh yea heres an example convo on how my dad spontaneously reply with less than 5 words~

(we were talking bout my driving class which have not started yet, and he was giving all kinds of tips. btw~ he was driving me back home from tuition)
me: how fast can i drive when i get my license?
dad: 50km/hr
me: what??!! so slow.
dad: well~ you are still a new driver, better safe than sorry.
(here's where the
spontaneously reply, without repetition and with less than 5 words starts)
me: 60?
dad: ok
me: 70?
dad: no problem
me: 80?
dad: sure
me: 90?
dad: as you like
me: 100?
dad: up to u
me: i thought u say only 50km/hr and yet when i say 100 you're like ok with it.
dad: i suggested 50 but more than that make sure u dont bring any passengers.
me: =.=llll

and so i shut up and went to open the gates.


3 comments:

Lydia said...

Boycott-er :/

Nickt said...

cant resist but wanted to go to the pubs to meet some guys and sing karaoke with XD i cant resist hahaha. thats the idea i get from reading yr post :3

chewyming said...

ass!~ your always thinking things THAT WAY T_T as if i go pubs....
, not a boycott-er there was just no point of me going u noe *eyes twinkling*