food poisoning AGAIN!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

went for another dinner last night for an association. since it was raining and all i guess the food was not clean and my whole family had food poisnoning except for my dad cause he didnt eat one of the dishes. so obviously can conclude that, that's the one that cause the food poisoning. stomach hurts like hell marn. this is the 2nd time i had food poisoning this year and IT'S JUST MAY. and my past 16 years life i can go a year without getting poisoned.

oh yeah~ saw so many people in the dinner last night -.-llll i wonder do i need to go to school tomorrow. hehehe~ jK xP gah!~ need to get back to my projects. neway~ any suggestion guys on whether should i do my add maths project by hand or computer?


currently listening to: Poker Face by Lady Gaga (i know no1 asked >.<)

0 comments: