labour day~

Friday, May 1, 2009

i love the government for having today...at least they appreciate how hard us labourers work xP

so anyway~ today i went shopping and bought a new jacket! yay~ its really pretty. why i bought a new jacket. cause my green colour jacket is stolen! in school!! TT__TT grr!~ it was there then 10 minutes later its not. geez~ my school full of thieves..its jacket WHY would you(whoever you are) wants to steal jacket. its not even Nike or Adidas. just cheetah. so I'm making a point to only bring the oldest jacket i have to school!~ grrrr!~

and this morning cause i really cant call it last night (12am) was on the phone then as a typical energizer bunny i was jumping around while talking then i accidentally step on this small piece of glass...HURTS LIKE HELL. at first i didn't even realise it. and why is there glass on the floor u ask? cause before that my dad made ice milo and my sis accidentally broke the glass with the ice milo. THE BEST PART: THAT IS MY CUP! actually its more of a glass but yea.. =.=

being such a selfish brat i just made my friend go online and wasted another's friend credit by smsing n calling too much..(you know who you guys are xP) hahaha. i so shouldnt be laughing now i'm worried about the bill >.< anyway~ thanks you guys! love u lots my boredem killers! a friend in need is a friend indeed xD

gaH!~ i gtg in 20 minutes time. =.= have to go karaoke with dad's friend. why the hell do me & my sis have to anyway. oh right! cause his friend said family bonding....awesome.NOT. my mum's not even here and she yang love to sing. my voice is like T_T cause haven't get well from my sickness(okay this word is so not suitable with the sentence but whatever~ we're not having English grammar competition)

3 comments:

Nickt said...

karaoke? chewy sings ^^!! how com everyone has a karaoke party???

Nickt said...

karaoke party? chewy can sing? awesome! ill invite u to my karaoke party soon!

chewyming said...

yea sure sure! hahah~ soo there..kidding.!