misunderstanding.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

she ought to be sued. my principal i mean. you know what she did? i tell u what.
on Monday night i got a called from my dad(he&mum was in KL) asking whether the principal had talked to me, which i answered no cause she obviously did not. then i was like why? cause its not everyday parents ask such question and this is not one of those random questions. then dad said that the principal call him cause me&sis are always late to school. =.= which is like okayyy~ cause we are late but we're not the school starts at 7am we reach school at 8 kind of late we're just late for like 1,2 minutes, max 5 mins late. (apparently the stupid school start writing names since 6.40am)
SHE FRIGGIN CALLED MY DAD JUST BECAUSE WE WERE LATE TO SCHOOL. that is just so stupeed u noe. ..... oh and did i fail to mention she said "my sis&i blame our dad for our late comings" which is such a non-sense coz we NEVER said that, if I'm late and the discipline teacher ask i'll ALWAYS say its because i wake up late.no point lying to pigs anyway~

4days later~ after mum&dad came back from kL. then i got the clear view of what happened. the principal did not call my dad...she told my aunt(who was in school at that time) that me&my sis were always late and we blame our dad for it. my aunt was shock (cause if u know my family history, we never get complain by teachers and principals)...m so lazy of explaining. i'll go straight to the point. CONCLUSION: my uncle& aunt call my dad who was in KL and my parents got the shock of their life cause its not everyday principal says something about ur daughters, then now my aunt and uncle like may be doesn't reli.err~ lets just say the principal RUINED our reputation. but luckily dad trust us so yea. i cant believe it being a principal u DO NOT involve third parties. SEE THE MISUNDERSTANDING. she sooo towallie ruined our reputation and thank god my dad trust us. my uncle actually thought we lied to our parents, or something.
its just going late to school~ school havent even started yet at that time. and they want us to be proud of our school~ I'm so embarrass to even say i;m from that school *mental note-6 more months!!!*

0 comments: