friday nights =)

Saturday, May 16, 2009

my sis and I has agreed that friday night is our movie night =D awesome huh. so, sorry if i reply late or not reply at all on msn >.<

we went to a dinner a week ago and this boy is so amazing cause while everyone was like watching the show and eating dinner, he was~


playing with his control car~ =.= he brought his control car to the dinner. the car was like whizzing around. the funny thing was the pic was on my phone, then my cousin saw it,she was like is this ju-on or something..hahahah.

anyway~ this is to my very sad friend who doesnt know what a TIRAMISU is


this is a green tea tiramisu =) awesome huh..heheh

2 comments:

Nickt said...

CHeh! Who doesnt Know Tiramisu!? Jeez get out of the house! hahah who doesnt know tiramisu!? *cough*

chewyming said...

hahah~ but but..u cant halau me from my own house! -.- idk nickt like i say A FRIEND of mine doesnt know..wonder who huh~