Sunday, November 6, 2011

hmm~ i shall make today a productive day :)
its been an uberly unproductive week anyways~

so to summarise it all up:
things worth remembering for this week!~

1) i ate crocodile meat, it was my first

2) school is ending in 4 more days

3) i graduated with all the robes and hats and stuff

4) fosis night is over (idk what to comment on the night itself tho)

5) i finally learn how to use whatsapp and i'm LOVING it
- i dont mind never reloading, starting from now ;)

6) i talked to my bestie of 8 years and so my sky is more of blues than greys compared to 2 days back

7) my uncle and his family (from labuan) is back!

8) i am detaching myself from me beloved phone

9) i'm starting to get serious? o.o (for academics)

10) tomorrow is a holiday!

i guess thats all, cant think fo anything else.
i have such an awesome playlist than it only consist of 4 songs, and all four are of different languages :) yay me~ :P heheh

all rights, back to my seductive books (I WISH)

x


0 comments: