today today :D

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

started off pretty bad actually~ in the morning mum&sis was like UGHH! piss me off only... and sis's way of talking to me bha. so yeaaa~

but then after that i stayed in her library from 9.30am till 3pm studying CHEM, whole way through... heheh~
i swear her teacher (this one teacher only) realises that i'm a PTI. he'll smirk every single freakin' time he sees me. creepy =/

so after that i went hiking in bkt padang (like usual) :D
i really love to hike now...especially nowadays, cause

1) if i stay at home, i'm no match when it comes to fighting the urge to sleep..
the bed, my best friend and worst enemy. yes, obviously a love-hate relationship there :P

2) i love the scenery, the height, the WIND x)

3) i can sleep well at night, and i feel healthy~

so anyways, bump into eloise again today, she just started when i was about to leave. hehehe!~ and went to buy cakoi for my grandma...

the most awkward thing happen when i was buying cakoi...
so he speaks faster than me and seem to can read my mind, which is pretty good cause after hiking i always have brain jam moments, so when i was about to payy...

him: anything else?
me: nope
him: seldom see you come already oh
me: no ah, always come ah
him: then never come buy liao la
me: *awkward laugh*

seriously........

highlight of the day: when going through the kiansom road, I SAW A PIGGY CROSS THE ROAD. seriously!! a PIGGY! x) i didnt even know there're piggys here..i thought they're all somewhere far far away o.o

oh! and i knew malaysia won, 5-4 cause a kid was screaming on top of the hills..together with malaysia boleh and kami yakin sama kau or something along that line :P correct if i'm wrong tho, on the score ;)

looool~ i dont even know why i blogged this xP heheh~ oh wells :D
and i super hate pimples =/ idk why its all coming out...shhhiiitttt~ must be the stress >=/


0 comments: