busy week for busy me

Monday, April 23, 2012

homg, everything falls on this week, and i didnt realised it until i saw my calendar(which is next to my bed) rights before lights out last night.

1) Psychology Talk
2) YMM Reports =/ [ 7 activities]
3) Jacqiee coming back :) [so they stayovers and outing]

sigh~ i think i may not be able to attend some outings =( cause of the reports, dang these plp are sooooooo cooperative. okay, so it's pretty unfair i'm totally blaming it on them since its partially my fault too, as usual procrastination. hello, old friend.



due to the fact that my parents are here so no car, no transport. hmm~ unless people willingly drive me around, but then again the only person who's so willing drive me around is probably left forgotten or uninvited ='/ but aww, dont worry, u still have me :)

LAWL~

anyways a funny convo between me, sis & dad

dad: ming, whats the name of that girl i sign contract with that day
me: ehhh~ ni, what is the name of the explorer??
ni: DORA! the explorer
me: that 1, dora
dad: o.O

lawl~ i know lame, but it's a you have to be there to get it kinda thingee... nvm =.=

anyways~ back to work.... i just realised everything clash today!

suppose to go stay over at jacqiee's today,but i have tuition and meeting, LUCKILY she can postpone it to tomorrow. so girls' sleepover tomorrow <3

so tonight, tuition, then all the way to lintas for meeting >.>

till here then, back to work, i really feel like sleeping tho =.=

0 comments: