Monday, April 9, 2012

This is gonna be some real shitty day. and lets hope it doesnt drag into week.

Fuck curiousity, why did i have to go to that end to see whats there?
Fuck calling, why did i have to pick up the phone.
Fuck life, why am i still alive?

seriously, sometimes i wish i can just die off somewhere. assassinated, painless death. yea, im not a big fan of pain, sue me. Being human is just so tiring.

so thats RM 350 burn for cars, stupid cars.
okay, so may be its my fault, my fault for not being alert and attentive enough. Unfocus-ed enough on the roads. should have went out of the housing areas and be at the highway when it happened, then i probably wouldnt survive, and so i wouldnt be sitting here on this miserable day, typing this sad shit. its not even sad, its more like, venting of anger. and heck, i dont even know what im so pissed and angry, and mad bout. But i just am.

So, i might as well fuck hormones and mood swings too.

Anger probably elevated due to some idiot that caused me to knock my cheek bone on the edge of the table. Ouch alright, so close to my fuckin right eye. i might as well just go blind...

I really have no idea what i can get out of venting my anger on a blog, but whatever, its not like i have a choice. i dont feel like talking to anyone.

0 comments: