it's the bad(s) that showed me all the good

Sunday, April 8, 2012

today started off as a pretty uneventful day.

Mum&Dad went to beaufort in the morning, leaving me and sis at home. FOOD-LESS.






I am NOT gonna lie, was definitely craving for some of THOSE =P

but unfortunately there were limited supplies of raw materials at home, and i was really in the mood to cook. so i just made use of what i have; namely eggs, onions and potatoes.

and guess what i did next.....
screw the "images" but yes, GOOGLE

and i found a few recipes that will allow me to "conjure" something satiable for me stomach =P
so i tried this one out, http://www.food.com/recipe/potatoes-and-eggs-127200 and its really not bad :D

then dusk came and it was time for me to go to work~ everything was fine, then problem started when i wanted to go home. mind you, it was 8pm then...
Something felt wrong with the car, tyres. and then when i stopped the car and checked it out, it was flat. as usual i panicked and call everyone (me immediate family).

Lets just say, i was taken aback by their tone. and when i say that, i meant it in the bad way.
Turns out everything was a silly misunderstanding and i jumped to conclusion way too quickly, thinking that no one cares or gives a damn bout me. cant help it, they were giving such vibes.

When i reached home after my dad helped me change the tyres (he&sis came from home), that moment when i saw the food that they bought for me on the table i felt so guilty for having such thoughts.

Spend 1hr plus eating my crabs ;) then just when i finished my dinner, i got an MMS. My very 1st easter egg :) I dont have this specific word to describe my feelings/emotions, probably due to the lack of vocab. But, i was just really really touched.. that he actually remembered it =') and he actually went and make that easter egg even tho i was so mean just now =( im sorry...

ANYWAYS~ what i want to say here is just that, i feel so bad that i treat the people that loves me very harshly. i treat them depending on my mood. and yes, that is pretty bad =/ and i sometimes take them for granted. And so i hope people out there who doesnt realise that u too, are doing the same thing. Please self-reflect x)

#NoteToSelf- remind yourself not to take people for granted.






0 comments: