it's a monday without school~

Monday, September 1, 2008

today is like the last day of my 3 day holiday. time flies, no joke. hahaha.great i still have a bunch of homework i haven't done yet. anyway~ yesterday night went and watch movie "money not enough 2" quite good actually. it's funny and very very sad. haha. Singapore movie, so yea~ always on latest issue and all, reflecting back to the society. hahah. it's amazing how they can make a movie out of it with so much humour. (dub-hokkien and mandarin) haha~ great. now I'm like advertising some movie or something -_-lll

i wanna thank all those who wished me, that is~ wani, gloria, ria, sheila, lydia, carolina, fynaz, ong, emylie, my other classmates, winnie, vivi, simmy, nick, jem, mumu, pei san, tan, mia, kriz, rozana, fam, kian vui, wanyee, james, ah en, jan, c-y and ignatius. sorry if i missed out anyone >.< and even greater thanks (haha~ English something wrong already, must be the lack of sleep) to those who gave me pressies =) tyy sooo much ^^

since i have no idea what to write anymore, apparently I'm stuck, which is like the first time i guess. I've decided to continue the "28 things about me & life" =)

29) I dislike creepy crawlies. *shudders*

30) I love to use smiley when i chat or blog.

31) I'm a virgo =D

32) I love my friends and wish them all well.

33) People change, accept it and move on. definitely easier said than done.

34) overly persistent irritates and annoys me(usually). of course depending on the situation too.

eh~ yupx dats all for today. hehe.

0 comments: