my life saver.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

lydia is so my life saver. nickt is so psychic. i am so happy. why do i say that? this is why. remember last post i wrote bout how i lost my present? that night when i lost it, i went online and told a few about it who was online at that time. Nickt said that he has a strong feeling that i'm going to get it back and well usually when u lost something chances of you ever even seeing it ever again is like nil~ zilch~ less than 1%. so while just "umm.i hope so." i have actually lost all my hope on ever getting it back(this was on thursday night).

on friday lyd and i were in school thinking on where would i have left them. so after spending the whole physics class on talking about it. the only place we would have left it was in vedablu. so yea~ today she went to vedablu, citymall after the chemistry extra class and just when she walked in. the lady there was like "hey! your the one that has left something here" and guess what right now she have the present with her and she's gonna bring it to school on monday to return it to me. whee~ i swear if she was right next to me when she told me the news i would have hug her. hahah..she is really a life saver and this is not the first time. probably the 100th. =) so i hereby shall officially declare that i have retrieve back something that i have bought and has cleared my name from the people-who-are-so-forgetful-till-they-lost-their-things board xP

anyway~ i was so bored during my P.E thoery exam(2 weeks ago) . apparently i finished it in 20 minutes time and still have 40 minutes left to start rotting or something and since rotting is not such a great idea, i doodle and drew on my paper. hahah. i just got back the exam paper yesterday though.


my work of art~ hahah.. lolx.

2 comments:

Nickt said...

Woah... see positive thinking, anywho im pretty much afraid of myself now.*hides in box* oh btw nice doodle

chewyming said...

hahah...ty. lolx! afraid of urself? O.o