BIA~

Saturday, September 27, 2008

BIA~ i wonder how many of you can guess what does that mean. hehehe..okay here's a clue. heard of MIA? it's something similar except B&M are antonyms. lolx..still don't get it? ask me personally or ask in comments then.

wow! i cant believe i have MANAGE to survive without going online for like 2 weeks (with the help of mobile phones). hahah. anyway~ sad to say that my exam is not over yet. in fact it is far from over T__T currently I'm just having hari raya holidays, then exam, the pmr holidays.~ okay sounds a little confusing huh. i'll make it into a simpler version.
week 1-exam
week 2-hari raya holidays
week 3-more exam
week 4-pmr holidays

anyway~ something really funny happened when i wasn't allow to go online. okay here goes~ my mum took my pants to wash(i didn't know about it) and like any other normal days after my dad take out the laundry to dry, I'll need to collect them back in & fold it. So i was folding my pants until i felt something in it's pocket then i was like oh shit! why? because that thing that i felt is my frigging earphones! apparently my mum forgot to CHECK the pockets before putting it into the washing machine where they will uhh~ lets see- soak, rinse, wash and spin. oh yeah, did i fail to mention that earphone was the good one, original nokia and if i lost, break this one i have to buy my own earphones T_T very cruel parents.hahahahaa.kidding.hehe. i was like horrified when i pulled my earphones out and my dad was like hahahha. apparently this looks like more of a game or some comedy to him. i was like sighing like no hope laa this and my dad was like u should go try it first may be it'll miraculously be working. so yea~ i guess i mean all you have to try, no harm done. so i grabbed my phone and start praying in 20 thousand different languages and religion.okay,that was exaggerated. but still i was like wishing&hoping very hard that it'll be fine. when i was about to insert the earphones, me and my dad was like chances aren't very high, logically thinking it probably is spoilt already so yea, and if it really does work we'll put the earphones on the altar and like pray(you know like how Buddhist put their hands together and pray.yea those kind) then guess what! it worked. LIKE AS IF IT HAS NEVER ENTERED THE WASHING MACHINE BEFORE! my dad and I were like "O.O woah!" then like promised we really did clasp our hands together and start praying at the earphone like it was some kind of god or something.and NO, we did not put it on the altar. lolx. so yea! the story of my earphones. so this somewhat shows that nokia is long-lasting and can withstand the clumsiness of us humans. heheh.

hmm~ i guess that's all for now. i'll update later again. very lazy to type =) time to get another cup of ribenaa =D heheh.. and lyd u cant ban me from listening to secondhand serenade and the script ='( cause that's like sinning. you don't want to be sinning do you? heheh~

0 comments: