Friday, January 21, 2011

woots! tumblr post updated ;) shall update more tmr xD

so now i'm thinking, should i go for the post-mortem meeting or not. i feel kinda sleepy and prolly just listen to them talk when i'm there..
hmm~ may be i'll skip it la + i doubt i have transport. dad&sis just came back so i dont think my dad will wanna drive me there & mum took the car =/
neways~ 3rd week of jan down!! =) =l =(
faces shows that time past a LIL too quickly...actually its very very fast. cant believe it, 3rd week is almost over?!!!! it seems like it was just new years yesterday, and xmas the day before =O
time is ticking t-time is ticking ticking xD [that line is stuck in my head, its from a song] =P
hahaha! all the time xD
one of my goals in 2011! sooo working on it.

have you never? o.o

:) very true


:D this is awesomee =P





i wanna catch my friends drunk, ONE DAY! xDDD






yup! lots and lotsa monayyy =P




0 comments: