Friday, January 7, 2011

yesterday was so tiring+fun :D
after school i went to BK (while my momma was in upperstar) with jingyy~ its been a while since i last hung out with her. neway~ we ate, talk&catch up doing all that, while TRYING REAL HARD to focus on my homework. slow paced but at least i got some done ;) uh-huh, very proud of myself now xD went home around 5.30++ all i remember was by the time i reached home, it was about 6pm..hahaha. was too full eat dinner so i just "watch" them eat. i planned to stay up until 10pm but then my eyes&brain has betrayed me and so i dozed off while trying to just "rest my eyes". well, the next thing i remember is waking to my alarm at 5am =P DAWN! =D so yeah..school. well last day of the week (:

friday:
i went to school contented with enough sleep and a list of to-dos. however, my beloved st.john vice president delivered a real damaging news..she's leaving FOR GOOD next week! so short notice =O i mean how can i run the st.john thingee without her? she's like my go-to person&all. she has so much experience and friendly and and and well to sum it all up: she makes my life VERY VERY MUCH EASIER. period. serious, she's THAT GOOD. so yeaa. but anyways congrats for getting a scholarship to kL, u towallie deserve it. tho now all i have to do is just un-turmoil-ised my life......havoc i tell you, HAVOC.

anyways, should i take up the offer, teaching this pri.5 student? i mena one on one tuition sounds real good, and only primary 5, shouldnt be that hard right? even if she/he is in chinese school O.o right? hahah~ nevermind i'll get more infos from jacqiee. mum gave a green light as long as i still can cope with my studies (: so yea~ so its completely up to me...my rm5000 reso doesnt seem so far now does it ;)

neways~ off i go, gtg go catch some zzzz for tonight's meeting& a date with h/w. purr-fect way to spend friday night, dontchathink? =P

p/s: imma gonna post tumblr pics during weekends ONLY cause its only then i have the leisure to slowly browse through people's tumblr and search for amazing quotes&pretty pics :)

0 comments: