Saturday, January 1, 2011

woots~ 1st day of 2o11! ;)
make it a great year for me! :D thanks in advance =P

highlight of the day: i went out AGAIN. but oh well its all gonna stop when school reopens *guilty smiles* =P imagine THAT on my face xD

anyways~ i cant find any jacket larr..like none that i actually like. jacket hunting is not as easy as i thought after all~ 2 more days before school start =O the days of me NOT tied down to rules,regulations&homeworks is getting shorter. 72hours is very very short ya noe~

my parents are so unbelievable, absurdity beyond comprehending like SERIOUSLY! they can bicker on ..wait for it.........BANANAS! i am serious, like literally the yellow colour fruit filled with potassium -_-llll for like 15minutes.
an example of the convo:
dad: owh, u bought bananas
mum: yea, pisang berangan
dad: are u sure? looks like raja
mum: no, smells like berangan
dad: *smells banana* no la like raja..wait...pisang tali.
mum: what?! nooo~ its not..
and bla bla bla~ seriouly, its just BANANAS. to me they're all the same =.= [and to be honest i have no idea there are so many varieties of bananas too]

right! time for tumblr pics! [yesh plp, i keep my promise you know ;)]
don't you just hate it when people SCAN you through.
like seriously (just cause i dont dress like half of you people)
I'm a human NOT a paper, you're a human NOT a machine







0 comments: