end of mooting days :P

Sunday, June 26, 2011

we didnt win anything but nevermind, experienced gained :P and just glad that its over. finally can cross something off my list xD
the cash prizes were really good tho,

winner: RM1500
1st runner up: RM500
advocates (3) : RM200

after that dad picked me up from karamunsing then went to stand chart for a while then he dropped us at wisma where we bought juice then went to damai and we FINALLY tried the german bread :D hahah~ we were so indecisive that the guy ended up the pizza toppings for us. seriously, 3 of us arguing in the shop for 5 mins until the guy said "I WOULD RECOMMEND BBQ CHICKEN". lawl .HAHAHAHA . you should have seen his face. LMAO.

then suppose to go bkt padang, hiking. but *looks out of the window* i think the plan's gonna be cancelled. i mean, its dark and gloomy~ so yea :( then the weather lately is sooo friggin hot, its crazy. my allergies is getting worse :( and i was really trying hard not scratch :/







i want my bedroom like this when i move to a new house :D



thats how i end up hitting my head, HARD =/








0 comments: