just blabbing...

Sunday, June 12, 2011

above statement, inspired me :P




but then if you put me in nice clothes, i wouldnt mind.
especially if situation needs it :D




awkwardnesss xD
@.@ i like! ;) and i got one of em! :D







her facebook pisses me off, my smses pisses her off.
so i'm usually pissed at her when she's at home and she's usually pissed at me when we're not at home :D

lalalal~ went to suria/wisma the whole afternoon (yes, literally) bloody parking fees cost rm4.80 WTF?!!! could have got a drink with THAT. so expensive.
anyway trimmed my hair, got an iphone casing for mum, sis got a new pair of shoes (we're sharing tho) and ate tons of things :) saw a bunch of plp (coincidence) then while we're buying the shoes from suria, it blacked out. like literally.. so yea~ wheee to that since you dont get that often :D

sooo~ i went and watch x-men last night..i just despoly wanna watch a movie like idk to make me happy, like why are all my plans always thwarted and stuff, so yea, thats where determination comes in. i went to suria and it was jamming like crazy, by the time i reached it was 8.30 (the movie starts at 9.10) and there werent any seats left. LIKE GOD I HATE SURIA! seriously, NEVER EVER EVER NEVER go to suria on a sat night for a movie if you didnt buy it like 20hours before the movie starts. like the 3rd freakin time.. i was sooo ughh!! and gah!!! and like...should i just stay in suria and catch the 11.30pm or go home or go 1b...my sis knew how my temper would be so she's like, lets just give 1b a shot.

stupid part: i left suria on the 16th minute, so i had to pay rm2.00....... BELOW 15mins- free =.= yesh i nearly stabbed the guy.

so i drove from suria and all the way to 1b in 15mins time soo yea around 9pm while the movie starts at 9.05pm :D and well~ there were tickets (only 2 front row seats available) so yea, we still got that anyway and quickly grab combo 6...turns out front row aint that front :) and well yea :) thank god i had my sis with me and she made a wise decision.

cause:
1) waiting at suria till 11.30pm is a really stupid and horrible idea.
2) going home will means me being in a really bad mood where i would prolly start a killing spree
3) i saw T.Beevy, we sat on the very same row :)))))

so tomorrow we're gonna go back to school and well this is what we have to face tomorrow:
1) an hour long of assembly in a hall filled with students.
2) muet results
3) getting our exam papers back
4) L6 orientation

HAVE MERCYYY ON USSS!!!! TT.TT

...........................
i am lost on words ._. so yea, i shall now end my blogpost =.= and err, rest my eyes for a bit before heading out later (to see vivi!!) cause this headache is killing me....

0 comments: