Tuesday, June 7, 2011

i know i'm suppose to update my blog and you prolly think that i have TONS of things to update since well, i went to labuan and now currently in sandakan. going back tonight tho :)
see, thing is i do have like 100001 thing to update. its like at that moment i have this whole essay in my head...but now that i'm actually right in front of the PC typing..idk where to start...

i'm just typing and typing, not pausing. seirously. hahhahah~ i'm just crapping here.. my dad's bed is really soft and i get to use 3 peelows and an awesome comforter!! :D thats great~ :) i soo want the bed and so i told my dad bout it but then again, if i did reallyget the bed i'll be having a super hard time getting out of bed (seriously, my current bed is giving me enough problems) hahaha :P so yea..and i want to "tapau" ine of the pillows home..but its sooo big and thick that well err~ i dontt think my bag can fit...if can pun, i may need to put my clothes in the backpack.. so yea~ havent exactly packed yet sooo~ let see what i can do ;P

labuan's been great :D i got my fav choc! :D whee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ very very happy..it was kinda u know heart breaking when i had to pay cause it was so bloody expensive but NEVERMIND, worth it. since i cant get the choc in KK and not all stores in labuan has it and and and i work so hard all the time, so its only right that i spend my hard-earned money, right? o.o hehehe~ :)

then now in sandakan its all good food whole way thru, in fact foods so good that well, i cant stop eating and i keep eating and eating and eating..(okay i should stop) then my stomach's upset :( sadness~ then yesterday i think i vomited 3 to 4 times...the cheese cake and mango cake is too creamy :/ so yeaa~ BUT all is well..i'm still happy despite having physical setbacks. i'm pretty sure i didnt use the word right as in you know set-back is not the right word but MEHH~~ as long as i understand, u understand, we understand! :D yeshh~ as you can see am in a super hyper mode...happy happy :D

next next~ i'm worried bout a few of my friends :/ they seem really off and its like lots of things happened to them :( so yea~ hope they're alright.

i towallie miss home (as in kk) but at the same time i KINDA dont wanna go back :/ cause you know kk is sooooo.................................. monarchy-ish. here, i do what i want you know, i sleep when i'm sleepy. i eat when i'm hungry. i just stick with my daddy~ see, life's good. i go on9 when m in my papa's office. then when there's no internet i just play my digimon game. (i know lame) kk is like.... i have to go here, go there. send this, send that. do this. omg! like labour.....i dont like to be ordered around. period. but yeaa...life...

so all in all, i'm happy with my holidays :D hehehehs~ lalalalal~

me: *grin*
dad: why u grinning?
me: nothing
dad: ur crazy..
me: *grins*

2 comments:

Rinah said...

r u in sdkn..nice O.O

chewyming said...

yeap :) 1st time here~ ehhehehe.