kind strangers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

so i just got back from sandakan. as in landed. it waws delayed, due to weather probs and yada3~ you know how flights are. neway~ upon arrival i realised that my phone died, yes DEAD, battery flat. i dont know why this ALWAYS happens to me. i really dont, its freakin annoying!

lets see: (important times)
-the day i went to sandakan it died on me (thank god i was following someone's car so meh~ phone pretty much not needed, but still)
-when i'm on the boat to labuan, thank god i had my sis with me, so her phone was working and all so yea..
-when i solo back to kk FROM labuan =.= i had to borrow a phone from this aunty who sat beside me :P
- TODAY! when i solo back to kk from sandakan...luckily i met this girl who's a swimmer and does not look form4(she's from convent) ~ she's super friendly and all so we boarded the flight together [unfortunately not seat mates :( ] then when i arrived, saw her and well borrowed her phone =3

BIGGY BIGGY HUGE THANKS to the awesomely kind strangers :)
and fck u my stupid phone which died on me EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN TIME DURING IMPORTANT MOMENTS.

0 comments: