untitled

Saturday, July 30, 2011


i only have the urge to go online when i see the computer laying there, untouched.... on hibernate. my mum took the pc away (for work) and i didnt even bother looking for it. hahahah! thus why i barely went online this week. school's alright i guess, just some people are still LIKE THAT. nyeh~ i really dont give a damn. people can do what they want, say all they want. i'm happy with myself and how things are right now :) nerd-mode is pretty much on, i have "more" drive to study compared to few months back.

we've pretty much complete our syllabus for all four subs so its revision full blast. the word revision actually gives me a sense of confidence like finally, we're really preparing for war or something, idk. just a feeling.

i have pretty bad mood swings. if something ticks me off, everything else ticks me off. and it takes a while for me to chill.. i think i've made the wrong move for tonight but whatevers, just keep reminding myself why did i make that choice. self-deluding? idk.
















0 comments: