yesterday~ AWESOME!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

ok so first of all i finish running the whole way. yes, as in the whole 7k! :O i am proud cause last year i went halfway BECAUSE it started drizzling..so yea :P

who were there?
me, jacqie, silas, satya, yap2, aaron, wilbur, alston (who left early), keith&ferik joined us during the bazaar time.
saw evon, golok & koscinki during the run :) and tons of other all saints-er~

so yea~ it was fun hanging out with all of em :) tho this year is a tad bit different from last year. cause most prolly last year was all "our batch" and this year is just chilling with plp? o.o and less pictures were taken. not that it bothers me since i'm not a picture-person too :P hehehe~

anyways~ after that my mum&dad picked me up and my mum wanted to go for movies and so she picked cathay (dont know why she love it there so much) then there were only 3 movies that were screening. transformers, HP deathly hallows & mr. poppers penguins. obviously we picked HP :D before we entered the movie, saw some acquaintane who had other acquaintances who knew each other. trust me, sabah is SUPER SMALL. everyone knows everybody o.O strange place :P ahhaha~

and HARRY POTTER WAS SO AWESOME I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT. way better than transformers (which i watched on friday night, 11.50pm show, YES! midnight :P) so yea, thats like 2 box-offiice movie in a row :D so people. harry potter= MUST WATCH. i dont care whether u read the book u missed the first few movies. this is a must watch.

and i may break my own record by watching it again with my sis :D cause in my whole 18 year old life. i have NEVER watched the same movie twice in a cinema :P so this may be a first :) and its WORTH IT! i glared at my mum everytime she yawned during the movie, 3 times, i counted =.= cant believe she YAWNED during HP, thats like a crime.

and had breakfast just niw and talked bout harry potter. my mum cracks us up man. there was this scene with dumbledore in a bright2 place...my mum thought dumbledore was god. hahahah! and she pronouced harry potter as helicopeter. LAWLAWLAWLAWL.

1 comments:

Rinah said...

Ur mother funny ;)
OMG..I MUST WATCH the HP based on ur opinion!!!