Wednesday, December 29, 2010

all i want is just a day alone at home,
sleep till i'm ready to wake up.
eat when i'm hungry.
JUST A DAY at home before school reopen.
please....

sorry guys, i'm too lazy&tired to upload those tumblr-ish post.
may be tomorrow or something&i still havent gotten the drive to revise and study and i have less than a week *groans* -_- the thought of going back to school itself turns me OFF! i wonder hows the others are doing.

neway~ sim, nickt& hows here in KK was hecticly fun :D [i hope u guys enjoyed it too, esp how =/] and simmyyys, i spent my 1st night sleeping alone, damn..thats so depressing. ahhahah! wonder when my sis is gonna be back. oh well! practice sleeping alone? o.o

and jacqs~ i love ur stories(honest) you can count on me to give u the honest-est honest opinion, good or bad. i'm not always paula you know ;) i can be simon sometimes =P hahahs~ the 2nd piece is pretty good, kept me hanging so woman, I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D and keep on writing ;) may be you should compile it together then make it into a book =)

gotta go get some rest to cure this sore throat&cold =/
i refuse to spend my new year SICK.
2011, you CANNOT do this to me like C-A-N-N-O-T!

0 comments: