Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I prefer talking on the phone than texting!

Texting:

  • I don’t know how you’re really feeling at the moment.
  • I can’t tell if you mean what you say to me.
  • When you say ’LOL’ or ‘LMAO’, i don’t know for sure if you’re really laughing.
  • You can just stop replying anytime without saying bye.

Phone calls:

  • I can hear your cute voice.
  • I can hear you actually laugh.
  • It’s easier.
  • I can tell how you’re feeling by the sound of your voice.
  • I just like hearing your voice.

Sometimes, someone comes into your life that changes everything. They’re able to make you smile, laugh, and allow you to be yourself. There’s something about them that is unexplainable; and even though you’re not even with them, you don’t want to let that person go.

this is UNBELIEVABLY&UNDENIABLY-TRUE!
ROFL!
LAWLS!
hmm~ nothing much to update today....(lemme think)
OOOWH! dang! just now there were kids dancing and stuff, like a show or something..and the kidos danced to sorry sorry, bad romance & this Christmas song...and i tell u soo SEXAY man xD hhahahah! LAWLS..i mean...to those who have watch Mean Girls, and you know how those girls danced to a xmas song. YEA! thats how they danced, the only diff is today, they haven't hit puberty yet. hahahha! =P

True friendship isn’t being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.

You said that you hated seeing me hurt… so all those times that you hurt me, did you close your eyes?

0 comments: