Monday, December 13, 2010

very very ironic yet true,
human nature, no?
we love and want what we can NEVER get.





I guess I’m just really boring. I’m not an alcohol drinking, cigarette smoking, shit starter.

— Megan Fox


new week, new job ;)

LAWLS! seriously, its like all my job last ONLY for a week. and thank gawd, my "bosses" dont mind =P and i am telling you they are awesome women xD
anyways~ my new job is well...m new to it! hahah~ honestly speaking, i have had 3 jobs so far and all 3 jobs is on diff field. impressive eh *doing the one eyebrow up thingee* hehehes ;)
oh! and just now(while working) i saw my class teacher&family =O thank goodness he went the other way xP so i dont think he see me..awkwardness ya noe xD

did i ever mention i love the "going back to school at 8.30am just to do bio work but we always end up talking and [to me lah] having tons of fun"? cause i seriously love it. i mean, going to school in jeans and t-shirt with sneakers at 8.30am(or later). what is there not to love?! =P hahahs~ its great seeing them awesome plp i call friends/classmates once in a while =)

oh!!! and and and due to the lack of time i may blog less&&&

due to the lack of credit i shall reply u all punya smses thru
1) free digi sms[that is if i have a computer near me]
2) facebook inbox
3)msn off9 messages :D

0 comments: