Sunday, December 5, 2010


scratch that (jacq's place) ima gonna go feds place instead. awkward much =/ HAHAHAHA
whee~ leaving at 5.30pm~ i got my sis's dinner&tomorrow's breakfast covered (:




hahahah! trueee =P i doubt any1 actually read it!

thats why plp! read more books =B
i think in this age&time, everyone does.
yes yes, shall not&will not. *trying*
all the time man! all the time =P





ima gonna drive myself to jacqs place later at 3pm++ :) her mum will bring us all to UMS for that choir thing =) thanks jacqs&aunty. seriously, thank euu soo soo much =')

after that i'll go to DSC~ my turn tonight, night shift and since me momma brought her broadband to kL (for god knows what reason, its not like she brought her pc)..its gonna be me&my neglected books tonight T.T oh well~ time to get some bio&math done ;)

has been raining since just now..hope it'll stop for a bit in a while when i go out. lawls~




0 comments: