Saturday, December 11, 2010


"do not associate me with the likes of you, its degrading. no offense" seriously i wanted to say this sentence to this person SO BAD. but i control myself, since its rather insulting to say it to a person in public with so many common friends around.
like e-ve-ry single time! =P
haahhah! lawls~ TOWALLIE MAN xD
woah~ i literally woke up 12hours later :B

neway~ i'll just update briefly on what happened this week :))

monday: bioo worrk~ pinned up lots of buggies&creepy crawlies! :) its actually very very funn!

tuesday: i forgot o.O i think i stayed at home or soemthing xP or was i at dsc o.O (*gasps* amnesia!)

wednesday: went out with the class!! CLASS PARTY! food.pool.karaoke xP awesome much?! :D 10 out of 13 came! its really great to hangout with them, awesome people! ♥

thurs: stayed in DSC for the whole day, like literally... 12 hrs or more O.O

fri: went out to cp for rogiee's surprise party! :D well he was really surprised, his face was so red, i thought he was gonna cry, but too bad he didnt =P mcD.narnia.arcade xD

and todayy sat~~~ suppose to go to the beach party but my parents dont let me & i have no transport..so yea~ stuck at home.. oh!~ my grandma came back home too.discharge from DSC :)

yup yup~ i think that's pretty much it ;) so yeaa~ now for the 20,000 tumblr post that i have not post up this week! :D
hahah! i find this REALLY VERY UNBELIEVABLY true!







hahah! tell me bout it! =P

oh! just now, idk why but i suddenly picked up one of my mum's visiber book and read bout myself...and what surprised me was, i thought something was wrong with me but then after reading it, i just realise it was in my number all along..hahah! i am very much surprise at how accurate it was O.o so anyways~ what do u know, u learn a lil bout yourself every single day. ahhahaha!

HAHAH! this is sooo dang funny!! =P
hahah! playing with my baby cuzie is sooo tiring&de-stressing. and he's so damn adorable too!!! :D like when he laughs u'll laugh with him =P and u really really just want to make him laugh&happy (: and my bloody sis actually gave him my pillow -.- had to chase him around to get me pillow back and the worst part is..he thought its a game&start taking my pillow =.=
screw u sis! T.T
:)
LAWL-ness! xD

0 comments: