2 post in a day! :D

Monday, September 6, 2010

so yea, its monday, i just got home today. i was at jacqie's place since friday :)
thank euuu darls and ur mum, and bro and sis and dad, okayy, ur whole family! they're awesome =) especially aunty, thank euuuu sooo much. so jacq, if u need ANYTHING at all. just call man (:

staying at jacqie's place was awesome, we talked n talked n talked~ if we werent that DEAD BEAT from the choir competition & prefect's night, we would have talked till dawn, but well yea, sue me for being human and sacrificing my time for my body's need. hahah! (shall elaborate more on those 2 events in a while ;P)

[pictures are all in facebook]


prefect's dinner was......well it was great, i think. it's alright la. the vids were awesome. our performance was, i feel so "vase-ee" if u you know what i mean. screw it, i dont even wanna talk bout it =/ anyways~ i took loads of pictures with a bunch of people BUT THEN the thing is most of my pictures is with yap, and THANKS TO MAPLE, i dont think he's gonna be uploading any of it. and and others is with jacqieee and yea (: that, she uploaded, OKAY I KNOW M CRAPPING. i can hardly concentrate, m half watching gossip girl, so yea...subconsciously typing..... >.<

neway~ choir competition. we got 2nd place. we're against junior choir&senior choir. so the results were pretty obvious =/ the senior choir was from brunei! and i saw my teacher from my previous school, t.lito! :D awesomeness! x) and their choir was really good, how could it not be? they were experienced, and and some of them are like FREAKIN TEACHERS!! =O
its just a lil too bad that i couldn't watch other performance just like i did every other year with my sister :( bummer eh~

my friends are going through an emo period :( i hope they're alright. i wish i could help them in whatever way i can but i don't wanna force them to tell me things. so yea...i just hope they'll get over it soon and go back to being happy and all. bla bla bla.
being in form6 and realising ur 18 does SOMEWHAT suck some happiness, naivety out of you, its like suddenly u have to grow up. oh well~ all the best to them. guys, i'll be here for you if u need me. this applies to a few certain people who haven't even hit 16 and is too emoing -.-lll

so yea, i think that's all for now :) AND I FEEL SO KOREANISED LATELY.

0 comments: