Tuesday, September 14, 2010

question: whats your name...or a better question how should i call you?
answer : varies depending on your mood and how well you can pronounce my name :)

i just realised that people actually does call me depending on their mood o.O hahah, odd ehh~ and some of them sometimes get stuck on what to call me =3
yesh, i'm a girl with too much nicknames =b

what a random post right? xP thats cause i have nothing to write~

well, today, i went to isna's open house! :D awesome foood there!!! and then met my previous schoolmates (: its great to see everyone is going on with their life when a few months ago that seemed to be a problem for most SPM graduates (where to go. what to do)
i actually walked back home! from giant to my place =O THANK GOD i had silas with me, or else i would have died of boredem. walking with friends are awesome (: makes u feel less bored&lonely. but dude, that was the 12 o'clock sun ray on my already very tan skin.

then spent my afternoon, sleeping&studying~ then then at night went for a meeting~ =)

i wonder how did the suria outing went tho >.<
easier said than done, how many people can actually live that way, i wonder.
i very much admire their strength for being able to live this way :)

again, credits to either lyd's or ely's tumblr (: great quotes

0 comments: