Sunday, September 26, 2010

i just used up the first 32minutes of my sunday reposting from tumblr. my exam is in a week time, i havent cover much of my syllabus. i havent done my essay [gawd, i hate essays] and my p.am. i have 100001 thing on my list. so screwed and adults thinks studying is easy.

yes i just want to rant >.<

so what did i do on a saturday?
i woke up at 10am++ and the first thing i do was online (HAH ME) -.- seriously, if my mum ever caught me, she'd me..furious? prolly just pissed. and then everyone was out that time bla bla bla...another morning home alone.

then went to a friend's open house in the afternoon :) thanks for the invite farah! and damn, was i full..wait that is an understatement... bloated[yeah i could barely breathe] with good home-cooked food! :D then i followed jing's car and went to her place, where my dad came to pick me up a few hours later and went to his friend's open house [yeah, its "open house" day] -.-lll

i was so full i could barely eat, so just drank and eat lamb (: damn, so goood yumm =P
after that, i came back home, then my aunt wanted to go to my cousin's place so my sis&i followed. we ended up watching iron man 2 there :) and i just came home around 11pm just now, oh! and my phone so died on me, IDK WHY but my phone has this tendency to go out of batt when m texting plp. rawr! BETRAYER! T.T hahah~ at least this phone's battery is longer lasting compared to my previous one, but i wouldn't wanna complain now, would i? =3 actually i would but, nyeh..YOU'LL be bored reading =P hahah!

oh and yesterday night. my sis&i watch letters to juliet. cute,heartbreaking movie, it was alright la for a romantic comedy (: but ugly truth is WAY funnier xD


its so warm lately :(
stop global warming!

-she says my blog is like a tumblr on blogspot :) -

0 comments: