momma ban me~

Thursday, September 9, 2010

yea yea, as u can see on my title, my momma ban me from leaving kk. so i'm gonna spend my 2 weeks holidays in kk. bummer much? =( but then the good thing is, I just realised how screwed i am, study wise. i freakin went thru my maths 2, and i just stared blankly. like BLANK. i'm so so so very very worried bout my studies and i doubt i'll maple. not with my studies in this state =/

anyways, just had webcam sesh with lyds :) gawd! i missh her so freakin much. i wanna have more webcam sesh with them ppl far far away.
too bad jas is busy. dude! i miss youu tooo!
hahahha, i think m starting to get addicted to webcamming xP

currently addicted to "no others by super junior" xD


-i wish they can smile genuinely like how they used to,
i truly really want them to be happy-



0 comments: