busy-nesss

Saturday, September 11, 2010

i'm gonna write on what happened yesterday (: cause today just started ;)

anyways~
so in the morning i thought i might not go for badminton cause my parents said they wouldnt send me cause they dont wanna wake up so early, so i told jacqiessss bout it. but then! thee parents woke up so early and then i got on with my plans~

then in the evening we as in me, ni, jacq's & tsu tsyr went and watch movie step up 3d was goood, bearable, not bad. not as AWESOME as how everyone says it is. and 3d somewhat hurts ur eye >.< for me laaa~ cause probably i'm not use to wearing glasses/specs. hahahs! oh! and before the movie me&ni went to SR, which is when i saw kosc, he's working there for this holidays~ awesomeness, i wish i can work too, but there's just soo many things going on and a jam-packed schedule =/

soo yeaa~ then after that i followed jacqieeee home and talked for a bit, then my momma came (: and and i reach home and started chatting. lawl. gawd, i miss chatting, hahahh! xD ohh yeah! and i made a skype accout thanks to lyds and stopped mapling completely (i so didnt know i had it in me, the sheer will power to stop when i want to) hahahah. soo yea (:

wow, m so speeechless and bored... dunno what else to write >.<


p/s~ happy now ELYLY?but u know what, i still love eu and i misshh talking u to u lots lots! ~

0 comments: