memorable sunday much?

Sunday, September 12, 2010

yesterday (sat) night, was a blast!!!! =D went for karaoke at karamunsing, awesome place and good looking waiter(s), hahah. lawlnesses xP

anyways~ went there at 7pm++ then reach home around 2.30am++ hahah. i met so many people =O its like actually i went there cause a close family friend's b'day,but then they invited a lot of plp and karaoke aint fun when there's too many people. so i was texting and talking on the phone. (and to those who know me, you know i cant stand/sit on a spot when i talk) so i was just walking around and talking on the phone then i saw my fellow china camp-mates :D
fate? coincidence? i have no idea, i'm suppose to go to labuan with em till my momma wouldn't let me sooo yea. but whaddya know, bumped into each other. so yea, i switch rooms, hahaha :)
so i sang for like 4-5 hours and i still have my voice xD nyehehhheheh~ =P my dad however seem to have a slight sore throat, and i think he didnt even sing -.-lllll

then woke up around 7+ this morning, went to starcity to help out YMM :) drawing/colouring contest. dang those people can draw man! i was amazed. hahah. ymm is such an awesome place, i mean the people are pretty awesome :D and and andddd then i saw gloria :) my x-classmate~ then we talked for like a few hours, catching up <3>.<

and so i missed the outing with me fellow lovable classmates, i wonder how it went.. hmm~ hahha, neways, 1 and a half year people! thats a lot of time for outings ;)

gawd, m so beat i dont think whatever i wrote made any sense...ahahha! anyways, goodluck in understanding and am off to pay off my sleeepinggg debtttt~ buaissss :D

0 comments: