Wednesday, November 24, 2010


fact 3:

As much as you dont wanna believe some of the things that you encounter in life, its real, its there. sometimes its better to take that extra care/caution to prevent something bigger/serious-er to happen.




I like it when you text me first, it makes me feel wanted and it surely puts a big smile on my face.



Calling someone fat won’t make you any skinner. Calling someone stupid doesn’t make you any smarter. Ruining someone’s life won’t make yours any better. The only thing that you can do in life is solve the problem that’s in front of you.

—Mean Girls



tadika is more tiring then taska. taska kids cry more, tadika kids doesnt listen. they are still interesting creatures xD



BAD OMEN~
i wonder what did my dad dreamt about.
what is it that my mum know and not telling, yet.

they're all up there now and m here in kk. sigh~~~ oh well~ it is unavoidable after all. actually it didnt really hit me until dad picked them up and they reach kundasang and stuff soo yea =/
neway~ hope u guys have tons of fun (:

0 comments: